At Lasalle Secondary we believe:
- High expectations for students is the starting point.
- All students can learn.
- Our fundamental purpose is to give students hope.
- Praise works.
- The demonstration of care, compassion and understanding is more important than any curriculum.
- Students will be engaged in learning that is meaningful for them and is connected to their collective experiences.
- Students will understand what is expected of them and what they have been asked to do.
- Students will have frequent and varied opportunities to demonstrate what they have learned.
- Every student deserves the opportunity of a good outcome.
- Great teaching makes a great school. We are great teachers.